
The flesh is white with tiny black seeds and tastes less sweet than a prickly pear, but very similar. It's delicious! I'll be getting repeats of this!

Hot pink and green and almost like a prickly pear in texture, inside and out.


Ever seen a dragon fruit before? It is the most beautiful fruit I have ever seen!
so neat! looks like you guys are having fun. we are missing you like crazy here!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sharon,
ReplyDeleteWhere is the new news. I was looking forward to some more pictures. You are doin great. I finally figured out that if I download all my pictures to the middle-medium size then I can go in and write about what I want under each picture. I just don't want to spend that much time with all the fixing. I have started to blog, because my kids live in Germany, NLR and my mom and dad can read what I am up to in HSV. They keep saying how great it is to read my news. I guess I will continue.
Hope to see you back on the bloggers-vile!
Tanya