
The green glass building can be seen from my bedroom window as I type, and that is where I will be teaching every Monday and Wednesday. It was a parking garage originally, so it goes up floors in ramps (and elevators) but is an efficient use of space.
There has just been a typical tropical afternoon downpour - short and hard, but never prolonged. It just keeps everything green and very muggy. The average temp is 85-90 year round, so all buildings need air conditioning. Most on campus have it. However, walking outdoors reminds me of home - hot and sticky! Wonderful for hair-do's!!
i'm so glad you are posting. way to go. the place looks amazing. so fun! don't enjoy it too much.
ReplyDeleteBy the way... you don't have to make each picture a different post. you can put all the pics in one post. just add a new image. you can upload 5 at a time. then you have to click on the add new pics to add more. make sense? i changed your settings to make all the pics show up on the front page.
we love and miss you. I think k is a bit confused why papa and sassys car has been here and you aren't around. :) she keeps asking for you guys
I love the blog - I'm very impressed by all your posts! It's so cool to see where you guys are! I'm glad you are enjoying it so far - but seriously - don't be getting too settled over there, okay?!?! We love and miss you tons!
ReplyDeletejan
Wow! Your apartment is beautiful! Thank you so much for posting all these pics so we can visualize where you are! Please keep them coming! Justin and I are worried that ya'll will want to stay after being spoiled like that. :-) Have fun though! We miss you lots already! Love you!
ReplyDeleteBarri